Compliance. Every medical laboratory needs it. We can help you.
A & J Laboratory Consultants offers consultation services that assure compliance with CLIA, COLA, and CAP. We also offer quality management programs for these accreditations.
Our technical laboratory consultants can help physicians and staff overcome the challenges in starting and/or managing a laboratory.
We offer consultation services including the following:
- Starting up a laboratory
- Pre-inspection evaluations
- Post inspection corrections and follow up
Our qualified Technical Consultants based on CMS Regulatory educational requirements and our work experience as Consultants with CLIA, COLA, and CAP can also help your clinical staff in the following:
- Pre-screening applicants
- Training employees on proper laboratory testing and equipment
- Provide competency evaluations to ensure proper training documentation
- Provide a simplified laboratory management plan and monthly visits to ensure compliance
- We offer consultation services that assure compliance and quality management programs for CLIA, COLA and CAP Accreditation.
- Our proprietary software program can help labs achieve and maintain compliance on a daily basis. With our priority software labs can do away with paper logs and go to a completely paperless electronic system for the entire lab.
New Lab StartUp? We Can Help:
– before embarking on your own in-house laboratory, you will need to know if it will be cost effective
– your laboratory’s test menu should be based on your needs as a physician and the patients you serve
– we can help select the right instrumentation for your lab
New CLIA regulations took effect April 24, 2003. Labs performing moderate to high complexity testing must show accuracy, precision, and reportable ranges for each method plus establish or verify reference ranges for its patient population
– our qualified consultants offer to write and implement policies and procedures for your laboratory
– that identify needs and provide correction action to achieve qualifications and maintain high compliance standards
– freeing your focus to overall operational development we can aid in acquisition of qualified candidates: assist with pre-screening applicants, interviews, manage all initial and supplemental training, perform six-month and annual competency assessments and manage duties CLIA allows delegated by Lab Director